Mississippi Form 80-106 Instructions
Who Must Make Estimated Tax Payments
Every individual taxpayer who does not have at least eighty percent (80%) of his/her annual tax liability prepaid through withholding must make estimated tax payments if his/her annual tax liability exceeds two hundred dollars ($200). For more information about the payment and calculation of estimated income tax payments, please see the Individual Income Tax Return Instructions, Form 80-100.
This voucher may be used to make return payments for tax due on the Individual Income Tax Return (Form 80-105), Non-Resident Income Tax Return (Form 80-205), EZ Individual Income Tax Return (Form 80-110) and the Fiduciary Income Tax Return (Form 81-110).
This voucher may be used to make extension payments for tax due on the Individual Income Tax Return (Form 80-105), Non-Resident Income Tax Return (Form 80-205), EZ Individual Income Tax Return (Form 80-110) and the Fiduciary Income Tax Return (Form 81-110). Extension payments should be filed and paid on or before April 15th.
- To pay this amount online, go to www.dor.ms.gov , click on Taxpayer Access Point (TAP) and follow the instructions.
- To pay by check or money order, complete the payment coupon below:
- Make the check or money order payable to Department of Revenue
- Mail both the payment coupon and check/money order to: P.O. Box 23075, Jackson, MS 39225-3075
- Check the appropriate box on the voucher for the payment type you are remitting.
- Check the amended return box on the voucher if you are making a payment with an amended return.
- Write the identification number on the check or money order.
- Duplex forms or photocopies are NOT acceptable.
- To pay by credit card or electronic check go to www.officialpayments.com.
- There is a 2 ½ % fee for credit cards or a $3.00 fee for E-checks charged by Official Payments.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards are accepted.
- Jurisdiction code for Mississippi is 3400.