Pennsylvania Form Pa-V Instructions
PA-40 Payment Voucher (PA-V)
Use the 2013 form PA-V with your payment if you owe tax with your 2013 PA-40, Individual Income Tax Return. Do not use thisvoucher for any other purpose. Follow the instructions below.
Social Security Number (SSN)
- SSN - enter your nine-digit SSN with the hyphens.
- SSN - enter your spouse's nine-digit SSN with the hyphens.
Print the first two letters of the last name of the taxpayer.
Name of Taxpayer and Spouse
- print the last name, first name and middle initial of the taxpayer and spouse.
- First and Second Line of Address - Print the taxpayer's complete street address. If the address has an apartment, suite or RR number, enter after the street address. If only one line is needed, use the First Line of Address.
- City - Print the name of the city. For foreign addresses, the bottom line of the address should show only the country name, written in full (no abbreviations) and in capital letters.
- State - Print the two-digit state abbreviation.
- ZIP - Print the five-digit ZIP Code.
Taxpayer's Phone Number
Print the taxpayer's 10-digit phone number with area code including hyphens.
Carefully enter the amount of your payment. Make the check or money order payable to the PA DEPT. OF REVENUE. Please write on your check or money order:
- The last four digits of the primary taxpayer's SSN;
- "2013 PA-40"; and
- Daytime telephone number of the taxpayer(s).
The department will need the last four digits of your SSN if your check becomes separated from your PA-V. The department willneed the last four digits of your SSN to accurately apply your payment.
If you are filing a paper return, please remit payment with your return. If you are filing using Fed/State e-file, Telefile or padirectfile please use the following address:
PA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
1 REVENUE PLACE
HARRISBURG PA 17129-0001