If your e-file has been accepted, you need to file an amended return to include the new information. If the e-file is in processing, you will have to wait for the result, then revise, but only if the return is rejected.  If your return was already accepted by the IRS, you will have to amend it by filing a 1040X.  Contact a Liberty Tax office nearest to you for help filing an amended return.